Sunday, April 4, 2010

Original art work and scores.

I have mentioned several times already that the title of the Cd was inspiredby my step-son's art-work and short story. I don't have the story here, but I do have a scan of the art and here it is:




On a similar note here is the score for the title track "Evil Clocks part 1"


Page 1:




Page 2:




Page 3:




Synth Solo phrases.



The solo sound was played on a Korg legacy series MS-20 plug-in. The notes themselves were played with a M-Audio Axiom 61, but the modulations and knob twistings were all done on the MS-20 controller. There is a lot of modulation routings going on and I was able to play them all with my left hand (three fingers spinning controls, which, given the small stature of the controller is really quite easy).

So that's that. Tomorrow I'll post Klak and dig out those files fo keegan etc.

No comments: